The Leading Mission Viejo Fence Company
Skilled contractors specializing in fence installation and repairs in Mission Viejo and surrounding cities.
In many cases, a fence is a visitor’s first impression of your home or business; it’s an external representation of what things might be like once on the other side. Adding to this, a fence offers security, privacy, and a clear boundary line between your property and the properties of those around you. As such, a well-built, aesthetically pleasing, and long-lasting fence is highly important.
Our team of experts has several years’ experience and is ready to handle fence installations of all types. And, no matter the size of your project, you can rest assured you’ll receive the highest level of customer service and attention to detail.
Moreover, with a variety of products and customization options, we’re confident we have or can build what you’re looking for, and at a price that won’t break the bank.
Get a Quote Today
Are you looking for a skilled Mission Viejo fence company? Look no further! We’re excited to hear about your project. Fill out the below form and we can reach out to you, or give us a call so we can learn more.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience – We’ve been installing high quality fences for decades. That said, we never think we’ve got it all figured out; if we did, we wouldn’t be able to further hone the craft on behalf of our customers. By combining our experience with a willingness to learn, we continue to serve you to the best of our ability.
- Customer service – From your initial conversation with us, to our contractors driving off after installation is complete, we strive to make your time with our team pleasant and insightful. While the products and fence-related services we provide are of key importance, we never want to neglect the role human interaction plays in our business.
- Attention to detail – Have you ever thought something looked nice from a distance, only to get closer and realize just how many flaws were present? You won’t have to worry about this with us. Our team ensures that all installations are done right the first time around, both aesthetically and structurally, and never cuts corners.
- Product offering – Being in the fence industry for as long we have, we’ve had the opportunity to build up a robust product offering for our customers. Whether you’re looking for a fence made of vinyl, wood, aluminum, chain link, or something else, we are confident we have a product to suit your needs.
- Affordability – No matter where you live, owning a home or running a business is expensive. This is especially true in Orange County. As such, while we’ve made it a point to provide top quality fences, we’ve also made it a point to offer affordable prices. Of course, do your due diligence and shop around, but we’re confident you’ll be happy with the quote we provide.
As the premier Mission Viejo fence company, we provide residential and commercial fence installation and repair services within the city and to surrounding Orange County cities. Depending on your needs and application, several material types are available, the most popular being listed below in more detail.
Vinyl Fence Installation
Many of our residential customers select vinyl fencing over other fence types, and for good reason. One of the technological advancements in the fence industry, vinyl beats out wood and metal fence types in almost every regard (save for aluminum).
For starters, vinyl requires very little maintenance, can withstand the elements, and comes in several different styles. Speaking of styles, several vinyl fence styles are also privacy fences; this means the fence can’t easily be peered over and there are no gaps between panels.
Of course, we’d be remiss if we didn’t also mention that many vinyl fences also come with lifetime warranties; this is further testament to the durability of this fence type.
As a side note, though, mildew and algae may stain a vinyl fence over time; if this happens, a water hose and rag (and maybe some soap) will do the trick.
If you’re a homeowner weighing fence material types, our contractors highly recommend a vinyl fence!
Wood Fence Installation
Before vinyl fences came onto the scene, wood fences were the go-to option for homeowners everywhere. To this day, when someone is asked to picture a fence, many will immediately think of the traditional wooden white picket fence, or an unpainted wooden fence with its natural grain front and center.
That said, wood fences require quite a bit of maintenance over time. As an example, they have to be re-painted or re-stained on a regularly to keep their appearance. Furthermore, wood fences are easily damaged by the elements and are susceptible to pesky critters like termites.
While wood fences had a good run, we rarely recommend this fence type to our customers; that said, we can of course install one if they insist!
Aluminum Fence Installation
Like vinyl fences, aluminum fences are a somewhat recent advancement in the industry. Modeled after the traditional wrought iron style of fence, aluminum fences come in several styles, meaning there’s a style for every type of home or business. Adding to this, like vinyl fences, the aluminum type requires little maintenance.
Aluminum is also an incredibly durable material, resistant to almost everything, meaning it will stand the test of time. Because of this, many aluminum fence manufacturers offer lifetime warranties.
Of course, take one look look at a traditional aluminum fence, and its main drawback is immediately clear, in the form of large gaps that provide little privacy. That said, some newer aluminum fence styles have little to no gaps between slats, offering substantial privacy.
Along with vinyl fences, we recommend fences made of aluminum.
Chain Link Fence Installation
If you’re considering a chain link fence, chances are good you’re looking at having a fence installed at a commercial location. While some homeowners opt for a chain link fence, we don’t recommend it, as its appearance cheapens the appearance of a home, and doesn’t bode well for resale value. Adding to this, chain link fences provide very little privacy.
On the other hand, for commercial and public spaces, a chain link fence might be just the ticket. The fence type is affordable and doesn’t require much maintenance. Moreover, it offers a clear marker between boundary lines, and helps to keep people away from areas they shouldn’t be.
Fence and Gate Repair
For the fence and/or gate that’s still going strong, but for one reason or another, needs some extra attention, our team also offers repair services.
That said, being the top-tier Mission Viejo fence company, we also know when a fence or gate’s time has come; we’ll provide an honest assessment regarding your specific situation and let you know if we think repairing your fence and/or gate is a worthwhile endeavor.
How much does fence installation cost?
The cost to install a fence varies widely depending on a several factors, including materials used and the size of the fence. Costs can be as low as $10 per linear foot, and has high has $50 per linear foot.
In looking at the fence materials listed above, chain links fences are usually the cheapest to install. Depending on the type of wood used, wood fences can be one of the cheaper fence types to install, but also one of the most expensive. Vinyl and aluminum fences are somewhere in the middle of the road in terms of price, but are usually more expensive than wood fences.
Call us to discuss your fence project today!
We look forward to learning more about how we can help.